new LDM server at Nebraska

Fellow LDMers,

We're in the process of moving our LDM services to a new machine.
Anyone currently feeding from papagayo.unl.edu should switch to
idd.unl.edu as soon as possible.  Please let me know if you encounter
any problems.

Thanks,
Clint

Clinton M. Rowe
Associate Professor
Meteorology/Climatology Program                  phone:(402)472-1946
Department of Geosciences                          fax:(402)472-4917
University of Nebraska-Lincoln                        address@hidden