[TIGGE #YSF-211129]: TCP tuning for TIGGE tuning

Manuel,

Thanks.  BTW - I've been trying to FAX back the computer use declaration
sheet since this morning and the line keeps coming up busy.  I'll keep
trying - meanwhile can I scan it and email?

YangXin, can you provide a traceoute from your system to ECMWF?

mike

> Hi Mike,
>
> Unfortunately, traceroute is not available on tigge-ldm.ecmwf.int. I
> need to get a sysadmin to install it. I'll get back to you tomorrow.
>
> Cheers,
> Manuel

Ticket ID: YSF-211129
Department: Support IDD TIGGE