[IDD #ZYT-779967]: LDM upgrade for aeolus.ucsd.edu

Hi Larry,

It's been a _long_ time since we talked.  I hope that this email finds
you well!

On to business:  When I was reviewing the status of LDM 6.x deployment in
the community, I noticed that aeolus.ucsd.edu is running a very old version,
6.0.14.
Remembering that you had given us permission to work on aeolus, I tried to SSH
a couple of days ago, but was unable to connect.  Here is the message I got:

% ssh address@hidden
ssh: connect to host aeolus.ucsd.edu port 22: Connection refused

If the 'ldm' and 'root' passwords are still the same as they were a year ago,
I would be happy to logon and update your LDM installation to the latest
(beta) release, LDM-6.4.6.4.  In order to do this, however, SSH access to
aeolus from machines in the unidata.ucar.edu domain will need to be (re)allowed.

Please let me know if you would like us to proceed with an upgrade, and if so,
when SSH has been allowed.