[IDD #QMB-252134]: Changing our LDM computer

Hi Bob,

re:
> Last week a disk on the machine running our LDM (met-62.oswego.edu)
> died. We want to put LDM 6.4.5 on a new machine met-07.oswego.edu
> with IP address 129.3.26.98.  We hope to have LDM 6.4.5 installed
> and ready to receive data by sometime next week.

Instead of loading 6.4.5, please load 6.4.6.4.  This 'beta' distribution
can be downloaded using anonymous FTP from our FTP server:

machine    ftp.unidata.ucar.edu
user:      anonymous
pass:      address@hidden
directory: pub/ldm/beta
file:      ldm-6.4.6.4.tar.Z

> Will you please change our LDM machine from met-62.oswego.edu to
> met-07.oswego.edu and provide access on the IDD to met-07.oswego.edu.

Are you feeding from anyone other than Unidata-operated IDD relay nodes
(idd.cise-nsf.gov, idd.unidata.ucar.edu)?  If yes, please send this same
request to the administrator of that(those) site(s).

> We have been using the server at NSF as our primary feed.

Yes, but who is your secondary/failover feeder?

> Thanks,

No worries.

Ticket ID: QMB-252134
Department: Support IDD