20050217: packet shaping and IDD at Kean.edu

Shing Yoh,

In order for us to help you, would you please answer the following
questions:

    1.  What do you mean by "800kps". Is that in kiloBITs-per-second
        or kiloBYTES-per-second?

    2.  What is the bandwidth of the external connection to your
        university?  OC-1?  OC-2?  OC-3?

Regards,
Steve Emmerson