20040909: upstream data feeds

Hi Mike,

Sounds like a good project...unfortunately, we are probably not your best
bet..

We provide data to research and education facilities per our charter via
the Nat'l Science Foundation.

We are NOT operational, nor do we provide data service to private
organizations.

I suggest accessing data via the NDFD:

http://www.nws.noaa.gov/ndfd/

Thanks for the interest, and good luck.