motherlode IP address change

The wheels have been set in motion to change motherlode's IP address
from 128.117.13.119 to 128.117.15.119.  Currently, motherlode has
an ethernet interface listening on both networks, and will continue
to do so until we make sure no one is using old one any longer.

Let me know if you have cause for concern.

mike