20040901:Howard IDD IP change

HI Dana,

This is what I have for you on our machine at NSF..

On atm.geo.nsf.gov:

allow ANY-NLDN-WSI zephyr\.124\.238\.138\.in-addr\.arpa
# Howard University

allow ANY-NLDN-WSI drizzle.hupas.howard.edu
# Howard University(second machine)

allow ANY-NLDN-WSI 138.238.161.76
# Howard University(second machine)

Are all these no longer up....?

If so I will clean up ldmd.conf and insert:

192.168.2.2

to have access..

Is this a correct assumption?

Cheers,