20040901: problems with NEXRAD files

Hi John,

I understand we are having issues ingesting/processing/filing NNEXRAD
data..

Can you help me by defining what you want to do, and if in fact this is
level III or level II data..

By "what you want to do" I mean:

Simply file

File and decode (GEMPAK I presume)

Relay only

I can dial you in once we determine your desires ;)

Cheers,

Jeff