Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2003 17:03:18 -0600
From: Unidata Support <address@hidden>
To: address@hidden

------- Forwarded Message

>To: "address@hidden" <address@hidden>
>From: Teresa Van Hove <address@hidden>
>Subject: allow new cpu for iita.

The CPU I was using to fetch AVN files via LDM is having problems,

can I get antlia.cosmic.ucar.edu (128.117.29.101) allowed on teh
iita.rap.ucar.edu server in boreas's place

Thanks,

Teresa

antlia iita[16510]: FEEDME(iita.rap.ucar.edu): 7: Access denied by
remote server

--
Teresa Van Hove
Associate Scientist GST/UCAR