20030723: conduit data archive question

Celia,

All we have is on motherlode, but I suspect if you sent out a mail to
address@hidden

someone in the community may have it, we are beginning to feed NCDC the
CONDUIT feed, but access to that is months away.

PS: you need to subscribe to needdata before you can post, to do so visit:

I would like to upgrade my browser as well, but running x86 limits my
browser options ;(

Cheers,

Jeff