20030701: upgrade of McGill LDM

>From: "Rick Danielson" <address@hidden>

Hi Rick,

I know that you sent in a request for help converting data in GEMPAK
format to netCDF, but I thought I would take this opportunity to see if
you are the appropriate contact at McGill for an LDM upgrade request?

We would like McGill to upgrade to the latest LDM release, LDM-6.0.13
and to start reporting real time statistics on the data being
received.  We are more than happy to do the installation and tuning of
your ~ldm/etc/ldmd.conf file if we are given appropriate access to your
LDM host.  Appropriate access would at minimum be a login as the user
running the LDM (typically 'ldm').  At maximum would be logins as both
'ldm' and as 'root'.  'root' access would allow us to do the final LDM
installation step and setup -- if not already done -- syslog logging
and /etc/services entries.

If you are not the appropriate person for this request, would you
please pass this email along to the appropriate person, or send us
his/her email address so we can make the contact directly.

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide!

Tom Yoksas