Re: 20030610: top level IDD relays needed for NEXRAD Level II data

Tom,

I will be happy to help out with the IDD NEXRAD Level II CRAFT data.
Although I am not totally sure of the timing. Our Abilene link was
supposed to be turned on yesterday (10 June), but UNH had some hardware
problems at their end--so after a year, I'm still waiting. However, I
think that this problem may be resolved shortly (within a week or so).

I would probably set this up initially on "pscwx" until we get our new
systems up and running later this summer. However, I wouldn't keep much
data on "pscwx".

Jim
--
James P. Koermer             E-Mail: address@hidden
Professor of Meteorology     Office Phone: (603)535-2574