Re: 20030411:higher temporal resolution of GOES

Mike,

Yes, we got your other message..

The  other two "support" people are on vacation (Tom and Steve) and it
appears as if one of them had begun a thread with you.

I am more than happy to set you up, but it will need to wait until Monday,
I supect you saw the message to LDM-users re the shutdown of our labs this
weekend. I hope this does not cause you inconvenience.

I will set you up first thing Monday am unless Steve or Tom jump in before
then..

Thank you,

-Jeff
COMET Case Study Library                      FX:303-497-8690