20021216: IDD-request Paducah

Hi Chris,

Does this indicate a desire to join Unidata's IDD?

I suspect that the hostname is not really ldm@localhost.localdomain....

Please provide a valid host and domain name and indicate what "feeds" you
may desire to ingest.

Please see:

http://my.unidata.ucar.edu/content/software/ldm/feedtypes/index.html

After that , and you have your LDM up and running, let me know and we will
find you a feed site.

The LDM can be downloaded at:

http://my.unidata.ucar.edu/content/software/ldm/index.html

Thank you,

-Jeff
COMET Case Study Library                      FX:303-497-8690