Re: Feeds from motherlode

Hi Jeff,

At 18:30 UTC, I changed the ldmd.conf on sunshine.ssec.wisc.edu to point to
thelma.ucar.edu for FNEXRAD instead of motherlode.ucar.edu.  I then stopped and
restarted
the ldm.

I am CC'ing Pete, because I believe sunset.aos.wisc.edu is his machine.

Jerry

Jeff Weber wrote:

> Hi Jerry et al,
>
> We are still seeing connects from:
>
> sunset.aos.wisc.edu
>
> and
>
> sunshine.ssec.wisc.edu
>
> to motherlode.ucar.edu
>
> We are not feeding from motherlode any longer and will be using it as a
> test bed in the near future so we cannot guarantee continued success
> accessing motherlode. Please change all requests to motherlode.ucar.edu to
> thelma.ucar.edu and please let us know if you notice any change in your
> feed performance...you should not notice any difference.
>
> Thank you,
>
> -Jeff
> ____________________________                  _____________________
> Jeff Weber                                    address@hidden
> Unidata Support                               PH:303-497-8676
> COMET Case Study Library                      FX:303-497-8690
> University Corp for Atmospheric Research      3300 Mitchell Ln
> http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/staff/jweber      Boulder,Co 80307-3000

:end

--
Jerrold Robaidek                       Email:  address@hidden
SSEC Data Center                       Phone: (608) 262-6025