Re: your mail

Hi Chris,

There is no need to contact the site managers at this time (diagnostics)
obviously if we choose to request data we will need to talk with them :)

Sitelist:
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/projects/idd/sitelist.html

I am not quite sure what you mean by "minimum performance stats" but you
can modify the packet size in the ping utility to more closely imitate LDM
packets and their size...

Let me know how I can help if needed..

Thanks,

-Jeff
COMET Case Study Library                      FX:303-497-8690