20021004 Maine Unidata LDM

HI Steve,

The error is that you are requesting data from uni0..which does not exist.

I think this is where I got confused with the new feed and the "new"
failover feed..

So we need to find someone for you to feed from..

I will find a feed source and hopefully get you "allowed" this afternoon.

Thank you,

-Jeff
COMET Case Study Library                      FX:303-497-8690