20021004:Maine FNMOC NOGAPS Feed

Hi Phil,

We have another group interested in getting the NOGAPS output from FNMOC.

The machine name desiring the feed is:

rocky.umeoce.maine.edu

Contact info:

Steve Cousins                 Email: address@hidden
Research Associate            Phone: (207) 581-4302
Ocean Modeling Group
School of Marine Sciences     208 Libby Hall
University of Maine           Orono, Maine 04469

If this request is OK with you can you please include the machine name if
different than:

usgodae3.fnmoc.navy.mil

to point his feed to..

Thanks everyone and please cc me on any correspondence so i can maintain
accurate records..

Cheers,

-Jeff
COMET Case Study Library                      FX:303-497-8690