Re: 20020904: Global Environmental Multiscale Model available

Hello Dov,

The good people at McGill would like to begin ingesting your GEM output.

The contact and machine info are:

John Gyakum
address@hidden

maelstrom2.meteo.mcgill.ca
132.206.43.30

John, Do you have a phone number for our records as well.

Our records currently indicate that

N.Bao

address@hidden

ph:TBA

is running the LDM on maelstrom.meteo.mcgill.ca

Can you let us know if this is still an active LDM machine:

(jweber) lenny:/home/www/projects/idd 9 % ldmping
maelstrom.meteo.mcgill.ca
Sep 06 21:46:33      State    Elapsed Port   Remote_Host
rpc_stat
Sep 06 21:46:34 SVC_UNAVAIL   0.150542    0   maelstrom.meteo.mcgill.ca
RPC: Program not registered

It currently is not running.....

Thank you,

-Jeff
COMET Case Study Library                      FX:303-497-8690