20020516: GEM model IDD feed request (fwd)

Subject: Re: 20020422: Global Environmental Multiscale Model available

Hello Dov,

Hope all is well.

We have onother request for the GEM output.

Site:
Geophysical Institute at the Univ. Alaska, Fairbanks

Machine:
yukon.iarc.uaf.edu
IP 137.229.94.192

Contact:
Rorik Peterson
address@hidden

<snip>

I would like to receive the CMC data feed discussed below via LDM.  I
maintain and develop the PUFF volcanic ash tracking model at the
Geophysical Institute at the Univ. Alaska, Fairbanks
(http://puff.images.alaska.edu).  We currently use AVN and ETA data
received via LDM, and I would like to experiment with the CMC data.   Our
machine running LDM is yukon.iarc.uaf.edu  --  137.229.94.192
        If there is any further information I can provide, please let me
konw.

rorik

-----------------------------
Rorik Peterson