Re: 20020516: GEM model IDD feed request

Hello Rorik,

Great, I will be interested to see how the CMC's GEM output works w/PUFF.

Any info you can share about your successes (eternally optimistic) would
be appreciated. I spent some time at the AVO at a VAAC/Remote sensing
conference in 2000 and was quite impressed with all the work that is being
done. My hosts at that time were: Tom Heinrichs and Ken Dean, it was a
very nice trip, and the UAF/GI house a wonderful facility.

I will pass your request along to the CMC and cc you on that message.

Thank you for your interest,

-Jeff