Re: [Fwd: ldm config change]

Thanks Robb!

I have switched noaaport.ssec.wisc.edu, and sunshine.ssec.wisc.edu to
use thelma.ucar.edu as their backup feeds.

Hopefully we'll have our hardware problem fixed soon.  (fortunately our
ingestors have been VERY solid also, but the problem we are having is
with a part further up the antenna chain.)

Thanks again, and have a good vacation.

Jerry