20000531: Participating in Unidata

>From: Matthew Maschmann <address@hidden>

>My name is Matt Maschmann, and I am part of a team working for the Nevada
>Center for Advanced Computational Methods on the UNLV campus.  We are working
> on an
>MM5 model for forecasting weather around the Las Vegas Valley using
>real-time observation data.  We were wondering how to go about becoming an
>IDD member.  Any information you could give to this end would be greatly
>appreciated.
>
>Thank you,
>
>Matt Maschmann
>address@hidden

Matt,
In order to participate in the IDD, you would need to download and install
our LDM software and be assigned a site which would feed you data.
LDM is freely available from our web and ftp servers.

The license information form below should be completed and returned,
at which point our license can be mailed to your institution for the appropriate
contract officers to sign.

for information on the LDM, see:
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/packages/ldm/

Steve Chiswell

Unidata Product Licensing Information Form:  930223
=======================================

NOTE: This form must be returned to "address@hidden". It does
      not constitute the license, only gathers information to start the
      license process.

Institution:
Department:
Contact name: