Re: upstream feed? (fwd)

Hi All,

Thanks for your responses.

Mike, I have updated our info regarding change to vortex...thanks. Mike,
also thanks for being willing to become a relay node. Since you have been
a leaf node, I suggest we use SJ State as the backup (failover) and have
Larry's machine in San Diego be the primary feed.

Larry, let me know if bandwidth becomes an issue after Stanford begins
feeding from you.

All should be set for you now Cristina.

Cristina, I am putting you down as the primary contact for the LDM at
Stanford unless I hear otherwise...

Happy data gathering,

-Jeff
__________
Jeff Weber
Unidata/NWS-COMET Case Study Library
University Corp for Atmospheric Research

address@hidden
PH:303-497-8676
URL--http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/staff/jweber

On Wed, 31 May 2000, Michael Voss wrote:

> OK,
>
> A few things here:
>
> 1) SJSU has traditionally been a leaf node, but we're ready and happy
> to be a relay node. So, I added an allow for ebb.stanford.edu.
> Cristina, let me know if you have trouble feeding from vortex (see new
> address below).
>
> 2) The ingest/feed machine at SJSU is vortex.met.sjsu.edu
> (130.65.97.178) This is different than the info on the site contact
> list..please update.
>
> cheers,
>
> Mike
>
> At 04:24 PM 5/31/00 -0600, Jeff Weber wrote:
> >Hi Cristina,
> >
> >and Mike and Larry
> >

> >A password is not required for running the ldm.
> >
> >It appears as if all our selections have very good connectivity.
> >
> >I suggest we use san jose state for the initial feed and san diego state
> >for the failover. I have cc'ed the operators of these machines as well so
> >we can incorporate them into the discussion loop.
> >
> >San Jose State- shear.sjsu.edu
   strike that it is
vortex.met.sjsu.edu