Re: 20000531: ldm feedsite for st cloud state (cont.)

Alan,

Sorry to hear of your connectivity problems.
Yes, Clint does maintain the ldm nicely at UN, however, we continued to
get large latencies using that network. I believe we tried a number of
sites trying to eliminate the Chicago area and wound up with Iowa State.
It sounds as if they are not very stable there, and that is not good for a
downstream feed. Let me look at the topology and get back to you later
today or first thing tomorrow since you are an hour ahead of us....

-Jeff
Jeff Weber
Unidata/NWS-COMET Case Study Library
University Corp for Atmospheric Research

address@hidden
PH:303-497-8676
URL--http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/staff/jweber