Unplanned network outage at FL (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 12 May 2000 14:23:21 -0600
From: David Mitchell <address@hidden>
To: address@hidden, address@hidden, address@hidden
Subject: Unplanned network outage at FL

Greetings,

as many of you have noticed, we are currently having routing
problems at FL. It appears that our router flr has experienced a
hardware failure. We have spare parts on hand, and currently
have a replacement en route from ML to FL. We expect that full
connectivity should be restored shortly upon their arrival. We
apologize for the inconvenience.

-David Mitchell

David Mitchell         Network Engineer III
address@hidden      National Center  for
x1845                  Atmospheric Research