Re: no data decoded by Gempak 02/29? (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 29 Feb 2000 11:38:44 -0600 (CST)
From: David Wojtowicz <address@hidden>
To: address@hidden, address@hidden
Subject: Re: no data decoded by Gempak 02/29?

On Tue, 29 Feb 2000, David Wojtowicz wrote:

> On Tue, 29 Feb 2000, Pete Pokrandt wrote:
>

> > FYI, The pl15 binaries that were distributed for linux DO NOT have
> > the fix this problem. And since we can't compile from source, linux
> > users will have to wait for the fix from Steve out at Unidata.
> >

> I've got a Linux recompile running right now.
> Will post the binary soon as it's availble.

Sorry for the delay... I had to start from a clean source
tree and it takes a LONG time for the several hundred gempak
files to compile.  Am testing now.  Will tell you where to
get them shortly if it seems to be working.  Waiting for
some surface data to come in.

 David Wojtowicz, Research Programmer/Systems Manager
 Department of Atmospheric Sciences Computer Services
 email: address@hidden  phone: (217)333-8390