Re: noaaport header information (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 29 Feb 2000 12:44:55 -0500 (EST)
From: Jeff Masters <address@hidden>
To: address@hidden
Subject: Re: noaaport header information

   Peter, such a product would be great! We put that on our wish list at
the UNIDATA ATAC meeting three years ago as something the community would
like to see.

 What has to happen is the NWS has to be convinced to help put something
like this together. I believe UNIDATA did present them with a request to
do this after the ATAC meeting 3 years ago, but I don't believe anything
has come of this.

 Dr. Jeff Masters (address@hidden)                           (  )
 Chief Meteorologist                              /\ Home of the       (    )
 The Weather Underground, Inc.               /\  /  \  /\       /\    (      )
 Ann Arbor, MI 48106-3605            ______/              /  \/    \_   \\\\\
 734-994-8824                                   Weather Underground      \`\`\
                                            http://www.wunderground.com