Re: aldehyde and blueskies being retired (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 1999 17:21:37 -0500 (EST)
From: Jeff Masters <address@hidden>
To: Robb Kambic <address@hidden>
Subject: Re: aldehyde and blueskies being retired

  Thanks, yang.sprl.umich.edu is now pulling data from thelma. We will
have to get striker.atmos.albany.edu and iita.rap.ucar.edu (and
nport.alden.com?) to give me permission to feed off of them, do you have
an email contacts there? I do have permission to get data from ssec, so we
are all set with the Mcidas data and with dusk.ssec.wisc.edu.

Jeff
 Dr. Jeff Masters (address@hidden)                           (  )
 Chief Meteorologist                              /\ Home of the       (    )
 The Weather Underground, Inc.               /\  /  \  /\       /\    (      )
 Ann Arbor, MI 48106-3605            ______/              /  \/    \_   \\\\\
 734-994-8824                                   Weather Underground      \`\`\
                                            http://www.wunderground.com