Re: Upstream data feed source

Neil,

I was wondering if it would be possibly for Central Michigan to feed
another site? If it doesn't work out because of network congestion or some
other reason then UPC can make some other type of arrangement.  The site
 Boundary Layer Wind Tunnel Laboratory is physically close, therefore it
might have a good network connection.  The connections via Chicago have
been having problems lately that why CM would be a good candidate.  The
ldmd.conf file would have to have an allow entry:

allow UNIDATA|FSL2 cyclone.blwtl.uwo.ca

stop/start the ldm.

Thanks,
Robb...

Mike,

I think Mark Tucker must be on vacation because he usually answers
immediately.  Actually we should try to get a site that is physically
closer.