Re: Upstream data feed source

Mark,

Could you add an allow UNIDATA|FSL2 for the  Boundary Layer Wind Tunnel
Laboratory?  If this causes any problems then we can look for an
alternative feed site. Also, could you do a traceroute to BLWTL and let me
see the results?

Changing hats back to your pqsurf problem, I don't have a feeling for the
problem. I'll login on Fri and take another look.

Thanks,
Robb...