[AWIPS #ORR-594998]: (No Subject)

Hi Ryan,

> I just installed 18.2.1-6, how do i choose if the text is displayed or not
> on windows?

If you're talking about turning sampling off for WWAs: once you have the WWA
resource
loaded, right-click and hold on the resource name in the bottom right portion
of the
screen (in the resource stack) to open the context menu for that resource.
Near the
top of the menu you'll see a "Open Drawing Properties..." option.
Selecting that will open a new dialog that has checkboxes which allow you to
turn
off sampling individually for Watches, Warnings, Advisories, and Other
statements.
Please let me know if this is what you were asking about?

Thanks.

--Shay Carter

She/Her/Hers
AWIPS Software Engineer
UCAR - Unidata

If you're interested, please feel free to fill out a survey about the support
you receive:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeDIkdk8qUMgq8ZdM4jhP-ubJPUOr-mJMQgxInwoAWoV5QcOw/viewform

Ticket ID: ORR-594998
Department: Support AWIPS