[AWIPS #NER-118884]: Windows Version Failing to Load

Hi Jacob,

Thank you for letting me know!  I actually was going to suggest something
similar, as one of our IT guys here found if he disconnected from the network,
then reconnected and ran Cave right away, that it would work for his Windows
machine.  It seems like such a strange workaround, but hopefully your solution
seems a little bit easier/cleaner.
Again, I have no idea why this would solve the problem, or really understand
what the exact issue is.  But I appreciate you sharing this solution, and I'm
glad you were able to get Cave working for your windows machine.  I hope you
I don't hear from you in a while (in the best sense, meaning you don't have
more issues any time soon).  Please feel free to reach out if you come across
anything else.
Thanks!
--Shay Carter

Software Engineer II