Re: [wcsplus] [galeon] telecon Tuesday? prep for December TC

NOTE: The wcsplus mailing list is no longer active. The list archives are made available for historical reasons.

Ron,

We did something similar to your plan with GMLJP2 regrep with the Omar
ebRIM server and the ITT JPIP Java Server for a research project.

It was interesting to use the ebRIM association to associate services
(WCSs, JPIP) with the extrinsicObject - so that the focus is on the data
not the actual service.  It kind of makes the WCS getCapabilities,
describeCoverage redundant since the getCoverage / JPIP URL is
associated in the registry.=20

Can I ask if you are looking to formalize this approach with regrep for
coverages (so mapping coverage extents, available bands etc. to ebRIM),
do you need a JPIP server?  (Again this is my view, not ITT, I would
need to make a request).

Thanks,

Norman