From: galeon-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:galeon-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Ben Domenico
Sent: November 16, 2007 12:02 PM
To: Unidata GALEON; WCS 1.0 Plus
Subject: [galeon] telecon Tuesday? prep for December TC

Hello to all:

I'd like to hold a GALEON teleconference -- next Tuesday if that will
work for most of us.  In the past, the best time has been 8:00 AM
Mountain Time which I believe is 15:00 or 16:00 in most of Europe.
Since it always seems to be the middle of the night in the Southern
Hemisphere, we won't worry about our Australian collaborators.

But seriously, I'd like to formulate some sort of "plan" for the
December OGC TC.  Several important and difficult issues were raised
at the Boulder TC in September and, to my knowledge, they have not all
been resolved.  Since I will not be able to attend the December TC,
I'd like to get some idea of who will be there from the GALEON
community and how we might convey the results of the September
Interoperability Day and follow on discussions. I understand that