Re: [thredds] tdm and passwords

Hi Roy,

No worries - again, docs need to be improved :-)

The tdm jar will prompt you for a password if you do not specify the cred
flag (however, it might assume a user called tdm - on my phone at the
moment, so not completely sure). The password used in the cred flag will be
the one in the tomcat-users.xml file. The system user running the TDM
process does not need a home directory or password, as long as it has the
appropriate read and write permissions.

Cheers,

Sean