Re: [thredds] Missing tdsDap.css -- was: (no subject)

  • To: Christian Ward-Garrison <cwardgar@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [thredds] Missing tdsDap.css -- was: (no subject)
  • From: Roland Schweitzer - NOAA Affiliate <roland.schweitzer@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Feb 2016 09:02:04 -0600
Ok. Perhaps I don't understand how CSS works. When I view the source of the
page I referenced and try follow the link in the source

<link type="text/css" rel="stylesheet" media="screen" href="
/thredds/tdsDap.css <http://www.opendap.org/thredds/tdsDap.css>"/>

to the view the css file it does not load the css. It wanders off to a page
at opendap.org.

Roland