Re: [thredds] Missing tdsDap.css -- was: (no subject)

  • To: Roy Mendelssohn - NOAA Federal <roy.mendelssohn@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [thredds] Missing tdsDap.css -- was: (no subject)
  • From: Christian Ward-Garrison <cwardgar@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Feb 2016 01:17:13 -0700
Hi Roland,

You must be seeing something different than I am, because it looks to me
like tdsDap.css exists and is being applied to the opendap form as it
should be (you can tell by the link colors). In fact, here's its URL on
thredds-main: http://thredds.ucar.edu/thredds/tdsDap.css. Maybe we're still
not understanding your question?

Cheers,
Christian