Re: [thredds] Missing tdsDap.css -- was: (no subject)

Hi Rolland,

I reread your question again, and the content directory comment I made
turns out to be a non-issue for your question (sorry about that!). The css
file lives in the war file and was never missing from the war file as far
as I can tell (4.6.2, 4.6.3, 4.6.4). Do you have a specific version where
the css file was not showing up?

Sorry again for the confusion,

Sean