Re: [thredds] THREDDS & WCS

My apologies, this was poorly documented.

WCS is turned off by default for security reasons, and must be turned on in the
threddsConfig.xml file:

<WCS>
   <allow>true</allow>
   <dir>/temp/ncache/</dir>
   <scour>15 min</scour>
   <maxAge>30 min</maxAge>
 </WCS>

This page has been updated now:

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/projects/THREDDS/tech/reference/WCS.html

which references:

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/projects/THREDDS/tech/reference/ThreddsConfigXMLFile.html#WCS

John

Rochelle.O'Hagan@xxxxxxxx wrote:
Hi John,

I had set up the catalog differently. I have now changed it to what you
advised, but still get the "The requested resource () is not available."
response.

I can get coverages back from motherlode.ucar.edu, but not from the
server I set up for testing. Is this likely to be something wrong with
my setup of the server? Does the WCS part of the THREDDS server require
the netCDF subset service, OpenDAP server or nj22? I notice that the
<nj22Config> element is commented out in the threddsConfig.xml file.

Thanks for your help,

Rochelle O'Hagan