[thredds] THREDDS & WCS

Hi All,

I'm just starting to use THREDDS (v3.16) and am having problems using
the WCS functionality. I can make GetCapabilities & DescribeCoverage
requests successfully, but can't get GetCoverage to work at all.

I've tried with the example data (testData & wcsExample) and with a data
catalog I've set up myself, but always get back a message "The requested
resource () is not available."

I'm new to all this sort of thing, so is there something I'm missing?
The GetCoverage request is below:

http://localhost:8080/thredds/wcs/galeon/ocean.nc?request=GetCoverage&ve
rsion=1.0.0&service=WCS&coverage=u_sfc&format=GeoTIFF&time=2005-03-17T00
:00:00Z&crs=EPSG:4326

Cheers,

Rochelle O'Hagan
CSIRO Land & Water