Re: [noaaport] [External] Re: [ldm-users] noaport problems?

  • To: "Sebenste, Gilbert" <sebensteg@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [noaaport] [External] Re: [ldm-users] noaport problems?
  • From: Stephen Adams <sadams@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2023 10:01:03 -0600
Hi Gilbert,
Nope, no snow here in Auburn Alabama. In fact, not a cloud in the sky and
temps in the mid 60s. And yes, we're all filtered up. It's weird that your
dish had the same problems as mine, but Wisconsin and others didn't. I've
checked all my connections six ways to Sunday and everything is solid. I
can't figure it out unless it's our LNB going bad intermittently.

*Steve Adams | AWIS Weather Services*
888.798.9955 ext 1003 | sadams@xxxxxxxx | www.awis.com