Re: [noaaport] noaport problems?

Hi Steve,

Our NOAAPort station is receiving products, and I don't see any significant
drop on C/N or SS here.  I also scanned a few other NOAAPort sites and I
don't see a drop in their data received either.

Question:  Is your dish still pointed at Galaxy 28 or has it been aimed at
Galaxy 31 already?

I ask because while the Dual Illumination period began today, data won't
consistently be transmitted until the 10th.  There's a previous thread on
the noaaport and ldm-users list about that from just an hour or two ago.
Since you didn't mention it I'm thinking you're still pointed at 28 but
wanted to make sure.

Best,
-Mike

*Mike Zuranski*