Re: [noaaport] noaport problems?

Hi Mike,
Yes, we're still pointed at G28.
We've had this strange intermittent collapse before. I've got a monitor on
the line in from the dish. SS is -48 (normal for us is -41). C/N is 7.5 to
8.5 (normal is 12-15). Novra still claims both Signal and Data locks are
"on". LDM not seeing products with that low of a C/N.
Baffling!

*Steve Adams | AWIS Weather Services*
888.798.9955 ext 1003 | sadams@xxxxxxxx | www.awis.com