From: ldm-users <ldm-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of Stephen Adams
via ldm-users
Sent: Monday, February 6, 2023 5:06 PM
To: Mike Zuranski <mzuranski@xxxxxxxx>
Cc: LDM <ldm-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; NOAAPORT <noaaport@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [External] Re: [ldm-users] [noaaport] noaport problems?

CAUTION: This email originated from outside of COD’s system. Do not click
links, open attachments, or respond with sensitive information unless you
recognize the sender and know the content is safe.

Hi Mike,
Yes, we're still pointed at G28.
We've had this strange intermittent collapse before. I've got a monitor on the
line in from the dish. SS is -48 (normal for us is -41). C/N is 7.5 to 8.5
(normal is 12-15). Novra still claims both Signal and Data locks are "on". LDM
not seeing products with that low of a C/N.
Baffling!

Steve Adams | AWIS Weather Services
888.798.9955 ext 1003 | sadams@xxxxxxxx<mailto:sadams@xxxxxxxx> |
www.awis.com<http://www.awis.com>

On Mon, Feb 6, 2023 at 5:00 PM Mike Zuranski