Re: [netcdfgroup] Compilation error for netcdf-c-4.9.0

Ah yes, indeed, I had forgotten that libz and libzip are different. To answer
your previous email, ‘configure’ tells me:

# Compiling Options
-----------------
C Compiler:             /usr/bin/gcc -std=gnu11
CFLAGS:                 -O3 -fPIC -fomit-frame-pointer -fno-strict-aliasing
CPPFLAGS:               -I/home/sbasu/packages/include
LDFLAGS:                -L/home/sbasu/packages/lib
AM_CFLAGS:
AM_CPPFLAGS:
AM_LDFLAGS:
Shared Library:         yes
Static Library:         yes
Extra libraries:        -lhdf5_hl -lhdf5 -lm -lz -ldl -lzip -lsz -lbz2 -lxml2
-lcurl
XML Parser:             libxml2

So yes, both -lz and -lzip are there.

-Sourish