Re: [netcdfgroup] Compilation error for netcdf-c-4.9.0

Configure “worked” in the sense it found libz (I think):

# Features
--------
NetCDF-2 API:           yes
HDF4 Support:           no
HDF5 Support:           yes
NetCDF-4 API:           yes
NC-4 Parallel Support:  no
PnetCDF Support:        no
DAP2 Support:           yes
DAP4 Support:           yes
Byte-Range Support:     no
Diskless Support:       yes
MMap Support:           no
JNA Support:            no
CDF5 Support:           yes
ERANGE Fill Support:    no
Relaxed Boundary Check: yes
Parallel Filters:       yes
NCZarr Support:         yes
Multi-Filter Support:   yes
Quantization:           yes
Logging:                no
SZIP Write Support:     yes
Standard Filters:       deflate bz2 szip
ZSTD Support:           no
Benchmarks:             no

However, ‘make’ fails with the following:

zmap_zip.c: At top level:
zmap_zip.c:742:8: error: unknown type name 'zip_error_t'
 ziperr(zip_error_t* zerror)
        ^
make[2]: *** [libnczarr_la-zmap_zip.lo] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory
`/local/home/sbasu/packages/src/netcdf-c-4.9.0/libnczarr'
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/local/home/sbasu/packages/src/netcdf-c-4.9.0'
make: *** [all] Error 2

So I’m not sure how I would ignore it. Are you suggesting that I proceed with
‘make install’ even though ‘make’ fails?

-Sourish