Re: [netcdfgroup] Compilation error for netcdf-c-4.9.0

It is possible/probable that
> undefined reference to `zip_open’

is caused by configure trying to test
for the library.  If the configure completes
and make check works, then you probably can
ignore that error.

On 9/27/2022 9:01 AM, Sourish Basu wrote:
Hello all,

I’m trying to compile netcdf 4.9.0 on a linux machine, and it fails with several errors from
zmap_zip.c. Error log attached. I’ve compiled netcdf on many platforms, but this error is new
to me. I’ve checked that I have the zlib headers in /usr/include, and zlib-devel is
installed. However, config.log does have an error message

undefined reference to `zip_open’

Not sure if that’s important, because then later in that same file it says

configure:8113: checking whether libzip library is available
configure:8115: result: yes

So not sure what to make of it.

Thanks for any help,

Sourish