Re: [ldm-users] queue size

Traditionally AllisonHouse has taken Karen's approach, which will remain
true on most of our 5+ installations. Our one installation that ingests
everything under the sun is being upgraded (as I write this, in fact) from
10 minutes to 1 hour to, as you said, back up others. We continue to run
off of ramdisk for our queues but if you're rocking SSDs, there's almost no
reason for you to use your RAM.

Otherwise I don't really see the need to keep such a large queue.